The Robert D. Buchanan ’44 Alumni House as seen from the front driveway.
The side entrance to the Buchanan Alumni House.
The Grand Foyer as seen from just outside Leadership Hall. To the right is the Alumni House Elevator, given in honor of Theodore S. “Ted” Curtis, Sr. and Augusta T. Curtis.
This is the Treat Family Room, as seen from the Grand Foyer. Both areas are named in honor of William W. Treat, a member of the Class of 1940. Judge Treat was also the honorary chair of the Buchanan Alumni House campaign.
The Stanley C. Allain ’61 and Kathleen Allain Library/Museum, in memory of Robert W. Allain and Evelyn Chase Allain. The library contains books written by University of Maine Alumni, as well as profiles on many of the writers.
Located in the center of the Class of 1965 Courtyard, the Geologist’s Stone was made possible by a gift from Frances Leveille in honor of her husband, Richard R. Leveille, a member of the Class of 1951. It was sculpted by Deborah de Moulpied, of Hancock, Maine.
Another view of the Class of 1965 Courtyard, with the Treat Family Room, the Geologist’s Stone and the Amos E. Orcutt ’64 and Lola R. Orcutt Side Arbor to its left.
The Class of 1965 Courtyard as seen from the east side parking lot.